In order to apply, you will need:
- Your ID or passport.
- Official certificates of your higher education degrees, with final grades, in either English, Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese. If in any other language, an officially certified translation is required, into English or Portuguese.
- Your academic, scientific and professional CV in any of the above languages.
- Either a paper stating your interest for a sociologically relevant research theme or problem, or a research project written according to the form used by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology in the applications for doctoral studentships (see the FCT’s Application Guide, point 3.4: “Work Programme”), in any of the above languages.
- A short motivation letter, in any of the above languages.
- Copies of all the above documents should be submitted in the on-line application form, as .pdf files. If accepted, you will later be required to provide the original degree certificates and translations.
Should you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.